<body>
tired
Friday, November 21, 2008


I am so fatigued today. It started with gym this morning. I was having second thoughts about going with Alyah and Ain this morning. I was too languid to wake up early since the holiday starts. Otherwise, I thought it was worth having morning exercise with them since it's been long I did my daily work outs. We headed to the gymnasium at Tampines and we saw Ellen Degeneres, on televeision! Okay, everyone make faces. I have never been to a gym till today. I think every machine gets ruined after I use them. I'm that brutal you see.

I took a nap soon after I arrived home and I'm still exhausted now feeling kind of warm too. I meant the surrounding temperature not that I'm having fever or whatnot. Oh and yay! It's a weekend tomorrow and so I won't be lazing around at home. Hooray! 

Eh wait, there's still something else. On my home, I saw someone who looked exactly like Cheryl Lua but I know it's not her. The person has a different phone and wider arms. I was thinking, Cheryl's much thinner than that. 

That's it for now, toodles!

Labels:



Photobucket