<body>
dilemma.
Monday, December 15, 2008


Guitar or Ipod Touch? Macbook or Acer? Polytechnic or junior college? These are the doubts I have. See the dilemma? However, I'm pretty much confident of my decisions for two of the questions and they are the first two. For the last one, let's assume that I get less than 20 for L1R5. Anyway, I figured I should get a guitar since I love music so much. I have an MP3 so, it's not necessary for me to get an Ipod and who cares if it's touchscreen. Then, when I have  decided to get the Acer laptop, something changed my mind. I felt that I should get a Macbook. I heard Apple notebooks are not so long lasting but its features fascinate me. Therefore I am going to get myself a Macbook and also  a guitar. The last uncertainty left unsolved. I want to continue my studies in a polytechnic because I think I'll be under less pressure. On the contrary, I think the junior college is a better place to secure a place in the university, you think? Maybe I should wait for my results and we'll see how. 

Before I forget, let me tell you that I won't be seen online for almost a week because I'm going Malaysia and I'm leaving with hesitation because unfortunately, I'll have to miss the second class outing. Urgh!

PS: I WANTO TO PLAY SOCCER and be freakin' good at it.=D

Till then, toodles!


Labels:



Photobucket