<body>
figure it out.
Sunday, December 7, 2008


˙sıɹ ɹısɐd ɹɐǝu ǝɹǝɥʍʎuɐ ʎɐʇs ʇ,uop sǝʌıʇɐןǝɹ ǝsoןɔ ʎɯ 'ʍouʞ noʎ sɐ ˙ǝɹodɐƃuıs punoɹɐ 'ɹnoʇ uʍo ʎɯ ƃuıʌɐɥ sɐʍ ı ˙ɹǝʍsuɐ ǝɥʇ sı ou ƃıq ɐ ¿ʞuıɥʇ noʎ 'uoıʇɐɔɐʌ uo 'ı sɐʍ ǝɹǝɥʍ os ˙ʍouʞ ןן,noʎ 'ƃoןq ʎɯ ƃuıpɐǝɹ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɟı ¿ɹɐıןıɯɐɟ punos ˙ǝɯoɥ puoʎǝq ʎɐʍ ƃuıǝq ɹǝʇɟɐ ʞǝǝʍ ɐ ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɯoɥ ʞɔɐq ʎןןɐuıɟ ɯɐ ı 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ˙ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ǝsɹnoɔ ɟo 'ןןǝʍ ˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ 'ƃuıןןǝds ǝɥʇ ǝʇou ˙spɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇnq uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıuɹnʇ sı ʇɐɥʇ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇou s,ʇı 'ʎןןɐnʇɔɐ

That's it for the pǝʇɹǝʌuı words. I wouldn't want to get you giddy or something. My blog is not a killer and neither am I. Oh, and I cannot wait for next week and also the end of December. The following week, because I am going shopping with my aunt and I'll get my very own laptop by the end of this year. I do not want to repeat myself on the catastrophic fate of my previous laptop. A pretty despondent story it is. I was absolutely despaired. Nevertheless, I still have my sympathy for my fellow comrades who have to work this holiday. I mean, it's not my fault. My mum doesn't want me to work, yet.

The last thing, I actually failed to recall the date of a gathering organized by a teacher. Even if I did, not many of my closest friends attended.

Until then, toodles!

Labels:



Photobucket