<body>
my own tour
Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Ooh I must have it! Have what? Go figure. Okay, what I've done so far this holiday was to go shopping, went to the gym and watched a movie. I didn't actually go Malaysia to shop last weekend. Instead, I ended up travelling from one cousin's house to the other, to sleepover that is. Pretty awesome huh? Well, it's only my brother and I. First, I went to my cousin's who has Guitar Hero World Tour. The songs are much more interesting than what you have in Rockband. Oh yes, my cousins' homes are very much further away from mine. It's like the other end of country. Despite all the joy I may have with my cousins, I still miss home because I think there's no place like home. =D

P.S: I apologise for the short update. I will figure out on what I think is interesting such that I can post them here.

Until next time, toodles!

Labels:



Photobucket