Here it goes.
The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!uh okay! let's get started, shall we?
10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!uh okay! let's get started, shall we?
10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1. I don't curse (even if I do, I do it for myself to hear)
2. I hate people who has a wider range of vulgars than they have for vocabulary
3. I am hot-tempered
4. I am partially night-blind
5. I somehow like studying because it makes me feel smart
6. I do nothing a lot
7. I hate most of the girls' stuff
8. I have big dreams for myself
9. I aim to be a professional musician
10. I am textually active but not exactly verbally active
The 10 people I tagged:
- Anyone who visits my blog and sees this. =D
Labels: nothing goes here
