<body>
Thursday, January 29, 2009

I was tagged by Alyah to do a quiz. About the recent class picnic, perhaps I'll post some other time. 

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle, For each question, press the next button to get your answer
2. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOWOUTRAGEOUS IT SOUNDS!
3. Tag 20 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.


IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘’IS THIS OKAY’’ YOU SAY?
Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna

yeah, shut up and drive!



WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Wall to Wall- Chris Brown
I have no idea, how it describes my personality.


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A BOY?
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeplin
One who can lead me to heaven.=D

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Slide Show- John Legend ft. T.I

In the song it said, "life is like a slide show." You think



WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Time Won't Let Me Go- The Bravery



WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Viva La Vida- Coldplay.


WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
Booty Music- Deepside
hahahah


WHAT IS 2+2?
Superhuman- Chris Brown
Yeah, ask the superhuman. 


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
F.U.N- from Spongebob Squarepants 
I have no idea how the song got there in my itunes but it's so true.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Burn It Down-Avenged Sevenfold



WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I Wanna Be-Chris Brown
Indeed, there are lots of things whom I want to be.


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Barracuda-Heart
Hahah, it's a lie!


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Wanna-The All-American Rejects
Feels like I want to scream? No, perhaps smile. =D


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Tomorrow Never Comes- Teddy Geiger
I think it meant me being tumultuous? 


WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I have Friends In Holy Spaces- Panic At The Disco
Ok, cool.


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
So Sick- Ne-Yo
The funeral version.


WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Umbrella- Rihanna
I'm curious enough to know how the umbrella works.


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Dangerous- Akon ft. Kardinal Offishall
Well I can't deny that. 


WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Through With You- Maroon 5

I wonder who.



HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Flying Solo- Chris Brown ft. Dre
Sweeet.



WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
When Your Heart Stops Beating- Plus 44




WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
If I Were A Boy- Beyonce
Do I really look comical enough if i were a boy?


WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Unfaithful- Rihanna
Perhaps.


WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Rehab-Rihanna
After I rehabilitate.


WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Chinese Democracy- Guns N' Roses
Some parts of it.


DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
What I Go To School For- Jonas Brothers


IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Australia- Jonas Brothers
It's getting hotter!


WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
In Love With A Girl- Gavin DeGraw
At least it's better than kissing a girl.


WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Flashing Lights-Kanye West ft. Dwele


DO YOU THINK YOU'RE WORTH TO BE AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL?
Just Lose It- Eminem
In other words, no.


WHAT DID YOU DREAM OF LAST NIGHT?
Everything- Michael Buble
I wish I could do that all in one night.

WHATS YOUR BOYFRIEND GOING TO BE LIKE?
Closer- Ne-Yo



WHAT WILL YOUR FIRST KISS BE LIKE?
Flying Without Wings-Westlife
Eh, cool.


WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?

Say Goodnight-The Click Five



HOW DO YOU FIND BARACK OBAMA?
In The Ayer- Flo-Rida/Will.I.Am


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NOISY WEDDINGS?
You- Chris Brown
haha. You think?


HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOUR FRIEND IS GAY?
Happy Together- Simple Plan
Oh, no.


DO YOU LOVE HUMAN NATURE?
Empty-The Click Five


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BEING RICH?
Clothes Off- Gym Class Heroes


HOW WERE YOU BORN?
1973-James Blunt


HOW WILL YOUR FUTURE LIFE BE LIKE?
Golden- Fall Out Boy
Ooh, I'm going to be rich!


DO YOU THINK YOU ROCK?
Falling Away- Good Charlotte
No, I can't. :(


WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Mercy- Duffy


DO YOU LIKE WINNING?
Now and later Girl-Chris Brown
sure, now and later.


WHAT KIND OF CAREER WOULD YOU LIKE?
Crushcrushcrush- Paramore



DO YOU FEEL LIKE DYING?
Better In Time- Leona Lewis


DO YOU FEEL LIKE STOPPING THIS QUIZ?
A Little Bit Longer-Jonas Brothers


I won't tag anyone because it seems like no one wants to do it anyway. It is fun though. Just do it if you feel like it.=D

Labels:



Photobucket