<body>
Two Days of Gratification
Friday, January 30, 2009


29th January 2009

Fourseven's class picnic was yesterday. We met at 2pm. Since I was tired of being the early bird, I dawdled to the meeting area, which was the White Sands' entrance. More than half a class were present. It 's better than the previous class event which was ice skating. We had our picnic at East Coast. There were lots of sandwiches and other sorts of food. We sat around, talked and ate. A few of us were at the beach playing water guns(filled with seawater) and trying to build sandcastles. It's time we behave like children(not kids) again. Other than that, we just enjoyed the zephyr. At approximately six, we proceeded to Parkway Parade and that's when people started leaving for home. The picnic wasn't so exciting for me because I was ill. Don't worry though, those sandwiches I brought were prepared by my mom. Nevertheless, I do like class events a lot. I just love seeing my own class being together. 

30th January 2009

Today has made me become so exhausted. Alyah, Meera, Hao Shan, Hui Bin, Syafiqah, Shereen, Jolene and I went to town to shop. Yeah, most of us only crowded the store and window shopped while Alyah did some serious shopping. She even had a list for it. I tried looking for a pencil case but at last all I purchased were a couple of accessories. Frankly speaking, I do like to window shop. I like to see what's there and imagine what if I own those things. We went from Raffles City to Peninsular Plaza then travelled to The Heeren and Far East Plaza next. Before going to Tampines Mall, we were at Bugis. We got separated as some were exhausted. They headed to God knows where. By the time we reached Orchard, it was left with only Alyah, Hui Bin Shereen, Haoshiee and I. Hui Bin and Shereen also left for home after we decided to go Bugis. We three are survivors man! Well, that's the end of it. You wouldn't want to me write precisely the thing that we did would you? 


Labels:



Photobucket