<body>
Camp Rock, Not
Thursday, February 19, 2009



Alright, let's blog. I just came back from camp yesterday afternoon. I'll start with what I did after break camp. I took a shower ate and slept for around four hours. Yeah, that long. After I woke up, I ate a little more. I do eat a lot at home you see. Then, I tried completing both Mathematics and Chemistry tutorials. Obviously, I didn't manage to complete all of them because they were too much. I'm satisfied though, at least I did some revision. Frankly speaking, I do not want to fall behind the others and lose out. I learn from mistakes people. Yeah, that's about it. It's not so interesting actually but I just felt like telling the world about it. 

Orientation Camp 2009

I dreaded to going this camp that Monday. I don't fancy overnight camps because I don't get to have a proper shower. Not to forget those long queues, oh my god. On Monday evening, I showered the Farah and Amirah style. Well, washing would be apt. With soap, what I did was to wash up my hair, hands, legs(including thighs) and my neck. Not so clean yet but at least I smell a lot nicer since the activities made me sweat a lot. The first time when we, Herons, saw the score board, we were so proud. We were fourth okay. Then, the other groups suddenly get points from nowhere, and we're back to the bottom. In my opinion, points are given out inequitably. Well, that's alright. Herons don't give up. Thereafter, we strived and got ever so fervent. They still ignored us, whatthehell. Still, we continued to cheer hard. During soul night, we emerged as second. Yeah man! Sharifah was next to me and she kept on screaming. I was too screaming. The hilarious part was we tried to high-five (in the dark) and she missed it. It's not an insult. I just find it funny. haha. Before the event ended, there was a band, compromising the J2s, performing. No offense, but it sucked especially with the terrible audio system. Nevertheless, we yelled our lungs out for fun and not put the night at a waste. That actually happened on the second night. I had to recall really hard for the events that took place on Monday night. Perhaps it wasn't so memorable at all. That night, we had night walk, known as Fright Night. The seniors tried scaring us by crawling under chairs and all. I find it not so successful. We were suppose to go from a checkpoint to the other. A little similar to the so-called amazing race. We didn't even finish the race. Moving on to mass dance, I think it was average. Nothing so interesting about it. I think it should be like Step Up etc. It'd be cool. Well, I was only joking. Everyone will figuratively die I suppose. The thing I loved most throughout the camp was the cheering part. It's my one and only chance to shout or scream out loud. I don't get to do that often after I stepped down from NCC and I'd really love to become an OGL for next year's camp.  On the last day, there was really good news. Heron is currently second from the bottom! Woohoo! Yes, we cheered like we were first. Who cares? It's still an accomplishment. One of the OGL told us that Heron has been last for everything since 1986 I suppose. We actually broke the record people. Oh, how glad we, Herons,were.

The End. 

Labels:



Photobucket