<body>
It's All About Today
Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Today was a pretty fascinating day despite having three periods of Biology tutorial. We had fire
drill this morning and the sun was scorching hot. I think the drill was a little stupid because there simply wasn't any evacuation plan like in my secondary school. Hence, everyone approached the same staircase causing it to be extremely crowded. Since the weather was so sunny, in fact too sunny, people used their umbrellas as shade. Zul was one of them. His class was right behind ours and so he shared it with the 09S08 boys. Note that, BOYS. We also camwhored. Ah, that's something we never had a chance to do in PRCS. Well, my classmates expected the bell to go during Math but I thought it was too early. It happened during Chemistry practical instead. I was in the midst of weighing the MCO3 and when we came back, we had to rush and you know, I only do things slowly. Today was Maizurah's birthday and Umairah's and my cousin's too. As a class, 09S08 celebrated her birthday along with the other March babies namely Husni and Abbas. After cutting the cake, some of us played ice and water at the carpark. Our main intention was to play volleyball but we couldn't get a ball.  I figured Nabilah was like a pro. She only got caught once and while the ice was catching her, he fell causing his pants to be tattered. She was also the one melting the iced water into water. Get it? Moving on to PW lecture. The three of us(the usual prank callers) gave prank calls to our classmates. We were so bored you see. The end of the lesson was the best. The teacher commented on something which got us burst out laughing. I wouldn't describe it here as I'm afraid it may be reckoned as cyber bullying. Oh boy, I do love my class. I really hope everyone gets promoted to J2 next year so that we can bond even more. 

Labels:



Photobucket