<body>
Life is Full of Feelings
Sunday, March 8, 2009


Hmm, I have no idea what to update here. I have to say, I do love school, putting aside studies that is. I hate Mondays and Tuesdays because those are the two days I have Biology. You know what that means? It means that I'll have to suffer boredom all alone. Sad. Nabilah will be in H1 economics lecture/tutorial. She's my bbfftpjc, whatever that means. Track and Field trainings are awesome I think. I had one yesterday and I have to say, I love morning trainings. We went to the college gym and trained our muscles. The coach said that the purpose of you carrying weights is to train your muscles and not to make girls ugly with biceps etc. Right. Now I ran out of chewing gums. How am I suppose to survive lectures? I'll have to be armed with tidbits for lectures, you know just to keep myself awake. There, I'll end here.  

Labels:



Photobucket