
I have abandoned my blog for god knows how long. Sometimes I'd briefly plan my post mentally. However, the time I finally put them into writing or rather typing was never to come. Must be my bad habit of procrastinating. Well, that is exactly what is happening to me. Procrastination is running circles in my head and I have no idea how to stop it. I could have completed my math homework today but no, I had four reading logs to do first. I dare not complain because it is as a matter of fact the cause of my own conscience. I do hate myself for that but what can I do? It is just me.
Anyway, let me try to recall the series of events that happened last week. Oh, they were just my contemptuous routine of school. It has been two weeks since I have proper track sessions due to the track and field meet. Did I tell you, I got defeated twice consecutively. It felt like a tight slap. I think I need someone to wake me up. A tracker? Defeated? Wow, that is something. Now, I figured if I should change my event. I think I'm better running long distances. I have another event left which is the 400m by four relay. Seriously, I do not want to get trounced the third time. This isn't like doing a hat-trick people. It's the complete opposite.
Come to think of it, I don't think I have hidden talents. I love soccer but I don't dribble, juggle or whatnot. Trust me, the ability to kick the ball or simply to get the ball rolling isn't enough. I have a passion for music but what do I do with the guitar? Create din and add to the noise pollution. I may be devoted to running but what does being defeated over and over again tells you? Lastly, I am a JC student but what position do I attain in class besides the bottom few? I may not be so highly intellectual and good in academics after all. So what can I achieve in the future? Who will I be? I think I'll only have to lock myself in the house, wash dishes and do what a housewife does or what a friend of mine would do, to marry the Sultan of Brunei.
