
The academic week has been a roller coaster ride for me. Yes, and why? It started with Wednesday, during GP lesson. We had two hours of lecture. There were two souls sitting behind us. You might want to think twice(perhaps more) before sitting right in front of them. First half of the lecture, being a drunkard, he couldn't stop annoying me and others. He'd tap you and when you turn, he'll give you the pathetic it-wasn't-me face. He'll take off his shoes and put his foot next to you. Here comes the roller coaster ride, he placed his foot on my chair, as well as Nabilah's and shook his leg causing the chair to shake as well. According to Nabilah, we're on a roller coaster. For the last hour, it wasn't only a roller coaster ride, but a trip to the zoo. The most annoying animal sounds that were made by Jun kai and Danial simply distracted us throughout the lecture. Apart from that, Danial was fascinated by the screams of people outside the lecture theatre. Again, Nabilah or was it me, claimed that they were riding a roller coaster. A while later, she said that it was a ferris wheel ride. I suppose Nabilah's ferris wheel travels in the speed of light. Their behaviours are beyond child-like causing us to laugh though it can be quite lame. Perhaps it is too lame that i can be hilarious. It always happen. You laugh too, I know you do. Don't lie to yourself. The next day, which is today, we not only hear screams but people's voices. It was only the teacher talking through a microphone from either LT2 or LT4, but according to Nabilah, they're having a karaoke session. The rest of the H2 Malay students were busy doing they're assigned task while the three of us talked amongst ourselves and laughed our lungs out. Well, we tried doing so silently. Credits to the student councillor, Nabilah. There's still more of the roller coaster ride. We were on our way home in the bus and there was a boy who screamed as if he was riding a roller coaster. I told Nabilah, "This week has really been a roller coaster ride."
Count the number of "roller coasters" and Nabilahs. I think you'll pass your GP, the part where you have to count the number of words for summary in comprehension. I apologise, the 09S08 lame-disease is getting to me. Well there are more diseases such as the belo(unsound)-disease, gangster-disease, makcik-disease and the bimbo-disease. I'm afraid, you can never be immune to them.
Now I'll have to wait for two (insert F-word here) weeks to meet my insane friends and just awesome classmates. On the contrary, I dread for school to re-open because I am so under prepared for the semestral assesment.
