
For once, I thought JC is much better then secondary school because of one thing, I get to be myself in class. However, I forgot that I have always been myself around those whom I loved, my closest friends back in secondary school. How could I ever ask for more? Three levels of education (of course pre-school doesn't count), I unleash myself into three different atmospheres. In primary school, I wouldn't put myself as innocent because I was hardly so. I was pretty much immature. I barely touch books. In fact, I sleep on them. Well, that's not the point to be shared here. My social circle wasn't so wide either. The only people I knew were my own classmates. I do dislike some people but in a childish way. Thinking back, I was being pathetic. Secondary school was really different. I can say that I have more friends, yes but more politics? I never expected that. Nevertheless, I still have friends who stand by me namely Alyah, Nadrah and Umairah. I was close to Nabilah only at a certain period of time. It's like on and off but it's not like that now. They're just amazing people, you know. In the late years of secondary school, I realised something cool. Everyone simply knew each other(at least by names) within the whole batch which wasn't so in primary school and needless to say in JC. Now, after we've gone our separate ways, we try to give our warmest smile and not to forget the frantic waves upon seeing our ex-schoolmates. JC, I would say, is just like high school. You know, like the ones in the U.S. Prejudices just happen a lot. Well, it's all up to you to fit in by being yourself as you possibly can. I don't know why I'm writing this. Perhaps because I am astounded by the sudden change of my life as I move on. After all, it's just a thought. Most importantly, I gained the excess to the freedom of speech. In other words, just expressing myself.
Let's go for a commercial break(*hint hint* for Nabilah and Dian). I am, for god knows what reason, eager for Manifest which is coming up in 3 days time. I suppose the reason is that I can't wait for Nabilah to share her funny lame jokes which she promised. She makes me so agitated. She'll say, "Eh Shazni, I got something interesting/funny to tell you." Then she'll say, "I'll tell you tomorrow." What's up with the suspense man? Anyway, Prison Break is on. I'm so going to catch it.
