<body>
My Vulgar Post
Monday, June 29, 2009


God, answer my prayer. I want H1N1 to end.
Dear god, the only thing I ask from you is to end this misery.
I feel restricted. Just look at the long queue outside the school gate this morning. IT MAKES ME WANT TO DETOUR AND RETURN HOME. WTFUCK?!

I've done my GP mid year, don't talk to me about it. Don't ever discuss with me about a paper that is done unless it's Math.My Malay A'Level oral is on 9th July, wtf. That's next week, so fucking early. How can our teacher not remind us? For once I forgot that I take H1 Malay and that I have to sit for oral in the middle of the year. I have to communicate more in Malay for the moment.

Saya harus bertutur dalam Bahasa Melayu yang lancar bagi persiapan untuk peperiksaan lisan GCE peringkat A. Saya akan kukuhkan semangat saya dan cuba sedaya yang boleh untuk mencapai matlamat yang ditetapkan iaitu gred A dalam Bahasa Melayu tahap H1. Teman saya, Nabilah, akan menolong saya dengan membalas kata-kata saya dalam Bahasa Melayu dan hanya bahasa tersebut. Sebagai pelajar berbangsa Melayu, saya ingin membantu masyarakat kita dalam membangkitkan nama bangsa supaya kita akan terus maju dan tidak ketinggalan. Cheh, semangat kental.

As much as I speak a lot in English to my friends, I do not forget my Malay. I can still speak good(boleh tahan lah) Malay if you want me to. Even if I have to migrate to London or any part UK(yes, I want to), that language will still be at the back of my head. Please don't count the above. It is nonsense and irrelevant.

So Nab, how? Vulgar enough?


Photobucket