<body>
A Fucking Monday
Monday, July 20, 2009


As my alarm went this morning, I thought, "Why do I set the alarm for, isn't it a weekend?" I thought again. Then I realised, today is a fucking monday. "Today is a fucking Monday," those words kept repeating in my mind for god knows what reason. Sometimes I do loathe school.  I haven't been doing my tutorials lately and I barely understand lectures. Even if I were to do them, they would be incomplete and the answers are inaccurate unlike all my other successfully done homework. I don't really like my work prolonged actually. This went on ever since my Semestral Assessment. Then, there was the monster called NAPFA(2.4km). I thought I was going to die after the third round but I didn't. I had a timing of more than 12 minutes and I have only myself to blame. I didn't train. Hence, I don't fucking care anymore. I'm in the do-nothing mood. It comes a couple of times a year and lasts over a period of time. Trust me, it's bad. 

Labels:



Photobucket