
It started with Biology paper today. It was so easy that I can guarantee an A. Ok, kidding. It was manageable, period. After the exam, I made my way to Pasir Ris Crest Secondary to collect my SGC. Fortunately, it has yet to collect dust and other foreign particles. I have to disagree with a friend who claimed that it was the book of lies. It has been 3.142 million years since I step into that school compound and I was greeted with a new caption on a wall. "Home of the Overcomers." Sweet.
Remember I wrote down my fitness schedule? Believe it or not, there isn't any progress to it. If the captain knows, it's the end of me. I can't wait to meet the new teacher-in-charge for track. Could he/she be worst than the current one who spends more time on theory than practical? Trust me, you wouldn't want a lecture on Track and Field. On the contrary, there's a 'baby step' improvement to my juggling. I'll need more anticipation and endurance because "with every step you climb another mountain." Hold on, I still have another thing to say. I want to get on with long jump! It's not track and field if it's just running would it?
Ps: I have no idea of what to come for my oral.
Labels: no magic word
