
Today's National Day celebration turned out to be pretty awesome. Yeah man, parade is over. I can finally resume with TRACK AND FIELD! Havent run for 6.67 million hours. I need to get the extra fat that I have gained due to massive eating as a result of boredom. I slept a lot these few days too, which, I myself have no idea to how it is possible. Back to National Day celebration in TPJC, it started out with parade. It could have been better if the drum beat is more organised. I stood right in front of my class and I didn't know. Obviously, I didn't have eyes watching my back. It's like representing 09S08 and I feel honoured. Sharifah should have whispered my name and I could wave a little or show some other gestures. Anyway, there were a total of four crestians, three from NCC(Land) Girls and one from NPCC. A teacher saw and I knew he had something against the school due to something we, crestians, all know. Next up was Aces Day. TPJCians did Qi Gong and mass dance. I didn't because I, along with other parade participants had to change, which, included camwhoring. We were also introduced to three out of the many games in YOG. It wasn't necessary. 09S08, girls especially, didn't participate at all because we were fascinated by each other's costumes and hence took a whole lot of photos including jumpshots, a classic camwhoring pose. Last venue of the day was the school's auditorium where we witnessed NDfest. The best performance was from MCS dikir barat(Satria Kirana and paluan ladies), obviously. Even though it's the Mat Cultural Society(led by our very own Mat Boss) but still, they have talent and full of energy. There was the English version too where a CHINESE did the karut and he wasn't the only chinese. A competition followed. Pak Haji played the guitar(electric), cool or what. The drummer from his class was super fantastic and I was in awe of him. TPJC has talent man. You have yet to see my talent because it's still hidden. Ok joking, let's move on. Alright, there's nothing left to say.
